Rememberance of the DalekEdit
In the climactic events of the last episode of Remembrance, the Special Weapons Dalek is ordered by the Emperor to aid the Imperial Daleks in their battle against the Renegade Daleks. The Special Weapons Dalek easily obliterates a couple of Renegades and proceeds with the rest of the Shuttle Force to capture the Hand of Omega. The shuttle force ambushes the Renengade party and a fearsome battle ensues. After several minutes of fighting the Special Weapons Dalek delivers the final blow and the Hand of Omega is taken to the mothership. The Special Weapons Dalek is presumably destroyed along with the rest of the Imperials when the feedback from the Omega device causes the Imperial Killcruiser to explode.
Asylum of the DaleksEdit
A Special Weapons Dalek is briefly seen in the Dalek Asylum. It just kind of sits there. And it only appears for about a second. It is killed by the Dalek Saucer when the Asylum planet is destroyed.
- The Special Weapons Dalek was created under the decree of the Emperor Davros.
- Whether or not there were more than one Special Weapons Dalek remains contreversial. Some accounts, such as the novelization of Remembrance of the Daleks, describe the Special Weapons Dalek as being a single and unique Dalek designed by Davros, while others, such as the comics and several novelizations, suggest that there were more than one.
- It is possible that the Special Weapons Dalek seen in Remembrance of the Daleks was the same one seen in Asylum of the Daleks. The novel describes the Special Weapons Dalek as being an already insane Dalek that could think for itself, and may have thought of its designation as the Abomination too important to die. From here the Special Weapons Dalek manages to escape the Killcruiser before the explosion.
- Special Weapons Daleks were mass produced after the apparent success of the first model.
- There is data that suggests that the Special Weapons Dalek was created in secret on Necros. In the comic "Emperor of the Daleks!" a Special Weapons Dalek is shown on the Renegade faction. Therefor, the Special Weapons Dalek seen in Remembrance should have been created in secret, as well as a few of the Imperial-class Daleks seen in Remembrance.